- Sort by Popularity
It is never too early to make plans for your First Dance! This can be done in person after the Covid-19 restrictions or VIRTUALLY. Your First Dance is a tradition to cherish for many years to come and can be fun and adventurous or simple and elegant. The consultation will help you figure out what you want to do to your favorite music and how to go about learning. There is no obligation to buy after the consultation if you do not think we are a perfect fit. We are here to enlighten and support you in your journey.
Say you don't have any rhythm OR You have two left feet? Our sample quickstart program is just for you. Why don't you let the professionals tell you that. Our way of teaching is very simple and broken down into 5 basic components...made easy for you. Dancing is like walking. You were born with a natural rhythm! We will introduce you to the basics in several of the ballroom dances that are fundamental in your learning experience.
Your Online 4-week Intensive Includes:
- One 50 minute session to work with your song, walk-on entrance, and ending. This determines your skill level.
- 4 Short Custom Video Patterns—YOUR MAGICAL DANCE MOVES for step-by-step, easy-to-learn dance moves to your music, including entrance and exit
- Two 30-minute sessions—practice times and appointments with Melanie.
- Progress Report Video Critique of your dance (mp4 sent to Melanie ahead of time)
- 30-minute wrap-up appointment with Melanie
In a time crunch? Ask about our accelerated program!
FIVE 40-Minute Virtual Private Lessons with Melanie or Riccardo 1 Month of Unlimited Group Classes with Melanie
- Ballroom Dance Group class on your level
- Saturday Stretch and Strengthen
- Sunday Night Line Dance